Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thank You!!! We have hit 12,000 hits lifetime.

I just want to take a minute to thank my readers.  When I started this blog, I did not know if anyone would ever read it.  As of today I have over 12,000 hits.  This blog would not matter without you guys.  Please let me know how I can improve this blog.  What do you want to see more of? What do you want to see less of?  Feel free to be brutally honest.  In return I ask one thing, please share this blog with your friends, via Facebook, Twitter, other social media outlets, and word of mouth.  I have big plans for my humble little blog, but I cannot do it without you guys.  Please feel free to sign up for updates via email or subscribe to the blog, and please comment on posts.  I love to hear from you guys.

Thanks,
Daniel Peikes

No comments:

Post a Comment