Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Roasted Curried Cauliflower

Roasted Curried Cauliflower
Cauliflower, kosher, curry, roasted

About a week ago, Busy In Brooklyn, a fellow kosher food blogger, posted a great post about Smoked Paprika Popcorn Cauliflower.  It reminded my of the fact that I had a head of cauliflower in the fridge, that was begging for a similar treatment.  I pretty much did the same thing as she did, but I used a hot curry powder instead of smoked paprika.  This makes a great healthy snack.  I usually end up eating the whole head when I make it.  I cut the cauliflower into florets, hit them with olive oil and the curry powder, and roast at 425 until they start to  brown on one side.  Then I flip the pieces and continue cooking until it starts to brown on the other side.
kosher

No comments:

Post a Comment